I have a policy that, while I’m spending day after day at my desk studying, I go outside at least once a day.
It was hard to motivate myself today as it is bitterly cold. It looks sunny but my room is currently at 15 degrease … not warm!
But anyway, I went. And it was actually quite pleasant. The problem with my study room is that it faces north, so receives no direct sunshine until high summer, so never really warms up. Once out in the sunshine I quickly felt the benefit … and there really is something special about the warm glow of direct sunshine on your face.
There wasn’t much to do at the allotment. The last two raised beds still needs building, but that won’t get done until its warmer and I can spend a few full days down there. Instead I pricked-out the lettuce seedlings I was talking about last week. Can’t wait for the first harvest of the year from them! Even if it is still a while off …
- ladyelimontgomery likes this
- gorgeousgardens reblogged this from gmrobinson
- allotmentpics said:You are definitely ahead of me :-) It is still snowing here in Norfolk.
- allotmentpics likes this
- gardenart likes this
- doodoolee likes this
- milos-garden likes this
- apatchofgreen said:Sunlight on your face <3
- apatchofgreen likes this
- themunchbunchmorgans likes this
- therealsurferrosa likes this
- gmrobinson posted this