With this unseasonably cold weather I’m having to make the most of my little seedling greenhouse.
On the top I’ve got a 40x cell tray of leek seeds and a 15x of baby lettuce plants, as well as 4 half trays germinating my red cabbage, savoy cabbage, kale and PS.broccoli seeds.
The middle shelf is a 40x tray of mixed beans and peas, a 15x tray of mixed plants (chilli, pepper, tomato, etc) and 2 fully trays of germinating wild strawberry seeds (1 red and 1 white).
The bottom shelf is mixed 3 inch pots with various lettuce and such in and other herb pots.
I can’t wait to have a full greenhouse, but for now I’m more than happy with this.
- growandeat reblogged this from growandeat
- batesnursery likes this
- gypsynightlife likes this
- kevsveg likes this
- thedirtexperiment likes this
- rachaelhosein likes this
- computermagician likes this
- twinleeks likes this
- allotmenteering said: Looking good - all my seedlings are currently residing in my apartment!
- allotmenteering likes this
- gmrobinson posted this